Seven Things About Me
I was tagged by Tracy to answer seven things about myself...here goes:
1. I met my husband in Paris.
2. I want to live at Lake Tahoe. It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited.
3. I once studied boxing with a professional boxer. He told me I had to tap into my anger so I would think of how my ex-boyfriend broke up with me and then got engaged to someone else three weeks later.
4. I packed up all my things in my little Saturn after passing the CPA exam and moved from Michigan to Las Vegas (by myself). I planned on only staying 6 months….turned into 4 years. I started out working at the Luxor and then moved to working for most major casinos on the strip auditing their records and doing internal audit. Really interesting to see behind the scenes in the count rooms and surveillance rooms. But, it was nothing like Ocean’s 11. One of the best things I ever did in my life!
5. I never lived in one place for more than 6 months up until I was 10 years old.
6. I don’t like mayonnaise, lima beans or olives.
7. I was born in the UK.