..

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Great News!

I found out today that two ATC's I submitted to QA will be in their ATC book. I am really happy with this as I only had a couple of hours to make something. It seems I always find out about deadlines at the last minute. So, I cut up a couple of postcards that I had handy to ATC size and walhalla!

In return for my ATC's, "Pookie" P. Bolton at QA sent me these...



I also thought I would share some other of my recent mail favorites I have received.

Here is a lovely ATC from Sue B..


Here is a great PC of ribbon embroidery from Ann Frishkorn..




And, lastly aren't the colors on the leaf great? This was a first time PC can you believe it? This is from Margaret Hurst.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen in the UK said...

A nice selection of cards. Congrats on having your ATCs selected for the QA book :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Congrats on having your ATC's selected they really are lovely!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home