..

Monday, August 21, 2006

Mail Day!

Today, I had a really great mail day. So, I figured I would share. It's great how I can feel inspired by the PC's and things I receive. It makes me want to go make something. I am working on a PC for another postcard group. When I am complete with these, I will just be focusing on the SurfaceDesign group for a while. The theme of the PC's is open/close. I wanted to sign up for this because I have these great little electrical devices that you put into cards and you open them up and they play a tune. It's been difficult incorporating them. I finally have an idea. I will do a puzzle piece for the front. Of course, I am still facinated by silk fusion, so the puzzle piece is made of silk fusion. I'll show the front of the PC when I get a chance.

So, here is my great mail day...

From SueB..a wonderful example of how to use sheers and a soldering iron...




From Heidi, I loved her blog so much, I asked if she might do a trade with me... I love all the different embellishments..



From Pat, for our Mythical and Mystical swap...a fun type of creature....




And, lastly from our materials swap a great bunch of hand dyed fabric and embellishments. Eventhough I do dye my own fabrics, I love to get others dyed fabrics. It's an art within itself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen in the UK said...

Love the postcard, particularly the one from Heidi. Can you share her blog address? I'd love to check it out. Thanks.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Hi Helen,

I really must learn how to add links. I tried this morning with no success! If you get this, here is Heidi's blog..

http://colorfulunivers.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading!
Joanna

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home