..

Friday, August 25, 2006

Puzzle Silk Fusion

I made some little silk fusion puzzle pieces. These were quite fun and it got me thinking that if I have some time I would like to do a wall size quilt with puzzle pieces. I made these cards for an open and shut theme. When you open the card, it plays "It's a small world". I am done with these electrical devices! They were such a pain to put into place. But, hopefully they will now work out for the recipients.

Now, on to my inspriation PC challenge. I am thinking I'll do something art deco since I really love that era and style. I would like to pay homage to Erte. We shall see if I can accomplish this!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are pure genious! I love them.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ferret said...

Oooh I like these. I am working on a few ideas for art that is made by the person who puts up the display. Components that make a good piece however you put them down.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

These are gorgeous - lucky recipients!! (Thanks for the blog link from previous message) :)

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home