..

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Interesting Find

I got some Evlon from Dale at the Thread Studio. I have been wanting to use it for a while. I wondered how it would act embossed. THis is not such a great idea since it kind of curls up. But, what I found was quite interesting. I used these color washes as a background and before they were completely dry I stamped them with embossing ink. And, the result is that you can get kind of a batik look. I really thought this has some great possibilities. Interesting eh?


2 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

I got some of that also from Dale but I haven't used it yet.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Julaine said...

My curiousity is peaked - I saw your cards on the Quilting Arts Blog...my offering was there, too!

What is Evolon?

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home