..

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cool things

Cool things..
I got some great embellishing powder that is on order. I can't wait to try it. Check out the link here. It's scented embossing powder isn't that just the coolest. I got the lime.

Also, I was looking in a book I have and came across and idea for webbing. I'll post pictures of my experiments..isn't this nifty...webbing in a can!

I went to this bead store for the first time and I think my eyes went up two sizes. Here's the loot I came out with... I think I am particularly found of the imagine, hope charms.


And, thank you to Debbi, who made this fabulous postcard from my "stained fabrics". Isn't it terrific!



















3 Comments:

Blogger Micki said...

The beads and charms look great. Debbi's postcard is very sweet. You found webbing spray, every time I look for it, they are always out. :-(

4:23 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Joanna I have some webbing spray and haven't used it yet so I will wait and see what you come up with.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

Oooh what great booty! You will have such fun with these.
I love webbing spray but haven't used it for ages, thanks for reminding me about it.
Hugs, Alis

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home