..

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mags and Cards

I got this fantastic and thoughtful gift from Mags. I just love it! If you ever get something from Mags, you know it is going to be special. This is done with nappy liners. Can you believe it? And, I love how she does her cording. I just think it's the greatest thing that we are all able to get to know one another through the internet and appreciate each other's art.
Thank you Mags!!!

Also, I bought a few handmade cards..They are just so special. If I had more hours in the day, I am thinking this would be another hobby for me! Recently, I've been buying a few rubber stamps. I never thought I would get into them...but they can be really cute. Check out that cow! Isn't he just the cutest and I love that saying (huh?)! I saw this card and I said I want one too! So, I scowered ebay and found this cow stamp as well. So, you may see her in a fiber composition. It brings me back to when I went to Switzerland and I couldn't believe all these cows just roaming around so freely and they were so big! And, I just loved hearing the jingle of the bells around their necks. They really are these big sweet animals.




8 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Wow that's a very beautiful gift from Mags. Lucky you!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gift is really special! And from nappy liners - amazing!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Lucky you -what a great gift.
And I love the cards also

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift from Mags - lucky you! That cow is just too cute.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Thanks Joanna. Glad you like it. I love those cards. I have been buying stamps too and never thought it would be 'my thing' but I find I'm enjoying it.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

That gift from Mags looks gorgeous - wonderful texture!! Great cards!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

What a lovely gift. Just beautiful and your cards are great too.

8:34 AM  
Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

Yea, Mags is a fantastic fiber artist...beautiful gift...when we lived in western North Carolina we always stopped to talk with the cows...they are sweet creatures...and stamps will another dimension to your art...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home