..

Monday, March 12, 2007

charm'd and earth day




I've got a scanner now! Here is what I have received with charms...with the exception of the butterfly which I did.

Also, here is my contribution to our earthday auction... along with a square'd PC. Please check out the earth day auction and if you want to contribute please notify me as the deadline is just about here.

Also, I got a few comments about how I did the mitered corners. I have a Pfaff which has a tappered edge stitch...otherwise in order to do the mitered corners you have to decrease your satin stitch width as you are sewing..quite an art form! We were practicing this in a Libby Lehman class, who is an expert at this. But, I prefer to work with the tappered edge stitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

The charms look just great all laid out together. My little heart is sticking out like a sore thumb though, maybe I should have stuck to a square :(

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home