..

Monday, April 02, 2007

Earth Day Winners!!!

Okay...my son has picked our winners and he decided that he wanted to pick two at once so I am also chipping in a prize as well. I'm really sorry about the quality of the pictures. One of you lucky winners will get a stamp like I posted in an earlier post. I won't spoil what it is and I won't say who it's going too. Thank you to all of you who participated the following four people will win
two packs of MistyFuse in black and white are as follows...

A BIG kind thank you to MistyFuse for helping us out!!!!
And also to Sue for her joggles.com gift certificate donation!

Fee
patsy
Dianne
Kimberly
Mags



































































And the big winner of a Joggles.com gift certificate...

Carol McFee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home