..

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Staedtler Proportional Scale


I'm not sure how familiar any of you are with the proportional scale. It is a really cool object to have. It's great if you want to enlarge something and want a proportion ratio. Basically, you say how many inches you want your finished product to be and it tells you what ratio to enlarge. Makes copying that much easier. Pretty neat eh? Also, can use it for reducing ratios.

Well, I bought a few of these and if anyone wants one for $4.50 (includes shipping in US, overseas will be a $1.00 more) and you have a paypal account email me and I'll send you one.

It really is a neat little device.


I found out about this device while watching the Katie PM DVD. It really is a great DVD with lot's of information to make an artquilt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home