..

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photoshop

I've been working on the March PC swap for Calendar Girls. I was playing around with Photoshop and here is what I have come up. I've almost finished the PC but I'll wait to show. It's funny how interpreted this.


Original photo:

















I liked the colors on this altered version:




















And here is the basis for my PC. I took a small portion of the backdrop of the original altered it and created a new backdrop. Then, I took one of the smaller flowers and multiplied it in various directions. It may seem like this was a quick process but you can spend hours on Photoshop just playing around.





4 Comments:

Blogger Purple Missus said...

This too is going to look great. Its amazing how much nicer these calendar photos look once they have been manipulated.

5:35 AM  
Blogger sharon young said...

Hi Joanna
I love your interpretation of the march PC, it's really different.
The second pic is intrigueing, (SP) the change of colour and texture is very effective.
Can't wait to see how you've interpreted this in stitch

12:38 PM  
Blogger Debbi Baker said...

Hi Joanna - it is fascinating to see your process and interpretation! Look forward to seeing the final. And I think your Perfect Circle piece is lovely.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

You're hooked now! Photoshop is a lot of fun and it generally takes a lot more time than you think it will.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home