..

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gifts in the mail

I received some really beautiful things from Fanny and Pat.




Fanny does the most beautiful machine stitching thread painting. Just look at this beautiful heart. I wouldn't even attempt to try those little flowers she does. And look at the backdrop...looks just like wood. So beautiful. Thank you Fanny!

And, I received this lovely PC from Pat for our Calendar Girls swap. I love the musical background and little wool vase. Just beautiful Pat and greatly appreciated!

Lastly, here are my tiles for the LB trade. So glad they are finally done. It takes some time to do 9 of something!










3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful new art for your collection, and your LB tiles are terrific!

4:20 AM  
Blogger TracyB said...

Hi Joanna, you've been tagged!! On my blog I've posted instructions. Thank you!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Fannie said...

You're welcome, Joanna. Thanks for the lovely gifts of LB fabrics. A treasure!

Your LB tiles are wonderful! So sorry I missed that trade.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home