..

Monday, October 06, 2008

Been awhile

I've been working on my really large art quilt. This is why I really don't post too much, since I don't have very many mini projects going. I've been working on it for about 8 months now. I don't get that much opportunity to work on.
I've been also working on a cool tutorial using Mistyfuse. I'll share more once everything is final.

I got these two great postcards from Debbi. I just love to receive things from Debbi. I'd say she is queen of stamped images:) You can't really tell from the photo's but the bird PC has some great glitter doodles all over it. Thanks Debbi!

2 Comments:

Blogger sharon young said...

These are lovely PC's, Joanna, and you're so right about Debbi's wonderful talents.
Looking forward to seeing your quilt, how far are you away from finishing it?

11:51 AM  
Blogger Françoise said...

It's nice to have you back!
Lovely postcards.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home