..

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In the mail

I received these lovely PC's in the mail

The first one is from Michelle. Such beautiful threadpainting!


















this next one is from Tracy... I really like how Tracy was able to use one of the photo's she took and enhance it.































This next one is from Carol Straus. What can I say about Carol's threadpainting just amazing. I like how she was able to achieve a 3D composition:































And this last one is from Fannie.. I am amazed how Fanny was able to achieve this hair with variegated thread.











3 Comments:

Blogger sharon young said...

Hi Joanna
These are just stunning, lucky you! I love Carol's 3-D piece, that's so clever.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Françoise said...

Nice cards!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Joanna!!
These postcards are absolutely stunning!! The trees by Carol is meant to be framed it is so glorious!! Thanks for sharing. Hope that you have a wonderful 4th!
Hugs!
Elizabbeth

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home