..

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Earth Day and Update

The Earth Day auction is up and running check it out here.


I've received a couple of goodies in the mail this week. I got this great little padfolio from Sue. Thank you Sue!


And, Terri was having a sale on her "Go Girl" bags ...so how could I resist??







































I bought this book called "The Artist Muse" a few weeks ago and hadn't had the chance to look at it. It is my kind of book. It has some really great illustrations in side and also many "challenges". It is geared towards painting but the way I look at it most of us are now "painting" on fiber now. Also, there are many challenges that you can do and just apply it to fiber. I really like these little decks of cards you get. When I get a chance, I am going to do some of these challenges. I have a couple of things I would like to finish up first. If any of you have this book, I'd love to hear from you. Also, if any of you are up for a challenge from the book, love to hear from you.































































And, I tried out webbing spray on paper..way cool! I felt like Jackson Pollack. I also tried it on fabric...works great. I did this PC for the stamped image trade and used the backdrop as webbing spray.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the padfolio Joanna. I've got to get that book, it's on my next book order for sure. That webbing spray is pretty cool.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

The webbing spray looks great Joanna

2:30 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

That padfolio has gorgeous color on it. Glad to hear you are happy with the handbag. The book does indeed look very interesting, may have to check that one out soon.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

Great work Joanna.
That book does look interesting.
Hugs, Alis

1:54 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Great padfolio. I bought a bag too!!! (Couldn't resist either...)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home