..

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Glub Glub


Here's my latest P.C. This is for the stamped images PC swap. I used the embellisher for the cheesecloth and silk and wool fibers. The background is hand dyed silk. And, I used some twinkling H20's, but you can't see them that great. They are nice but only in limited areas, it's difficult to see anything when you try to put them over larger surfaces. Also, I'm thinking they might work better on paper since fabric soaks them up. The fish is from "Stampin Up".


Hey, also I neglected to mention. I have a new sewing machine..a Bernina...boy what a difference from my crappy Pfaff (no offense to you Pfaff users.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute postcard! Conratulations on the new sewing machine. I love my Pfaff's (all 3 of them) but no machine is perfect for everone and occasionally every manufacturer produces a bad model. I hope the new one is perfect for you!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Your postcard looks good--and welcome to the Bernina club.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Françoise said...

Hey, it looks cute!
And congratulations on your new toy.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home