..

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Three more PC's recently received

I got these three lovely PC's in the mail lately...so I figured I'd share them.

Michelle did such a beautiful job with the "Art Masters" PC challenge. She went way back.


And, don't you just dig this handmade stamp made by Elizabeth

















And, lastly here is a very special peacock PC for the "Art Deco" trade from Carol Straus. Everything she does is always magical. I don't think I have ever seen better free motion stitching than Carol does. Sorry about the flash on this one. I wanted to scan some things in but we put our scanner away because my son likes it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all three of them but the Art Deco one is really elegant!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Lovely postcards...lucky you!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Joanna! I am thrilled that you liked my postcard! I amhonored to find it posted on your blog.
Elizabeth W. in VA

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home