..

Sunday, June 24, 2007

QA Door Challenge and Gifts From Abroad

I received these lovely cards from Doreen. They are all so wonderful and I will treasure them all. In addition, I got some wonderful paper. I have an idea what I will do with it...so it may come back to you Doreen. I also received this beautiful tassel from Doreen. For our next batch of cards, we are going to do fairies and shaving cream. Ideas are swirling! I also did a 3D card in fabric, but I think I will not show this and this will be one of the cards I will give to Doreen. I really like how it turned out. I think I did it the difficult way though. I used tear away stablizer and batting to layer but now I'm thinking Timtex would have been easier...so I'll try this as well.

Also, sometime soon, I'll show my QA submission for the door challenge. At first I wanted to alter it in photoshop, but then the rules stated it had to be 75% in tact so I played it safe and just did it as is. But, wouldn't some of these ideas been cool?






























































2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Rys said...

Wow, you certainly had fun in Photoshop. I know how you did #2 & #3, but how did you warp #1?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love your doors. You are certainly having fun in Photoshop.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home