..

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cards

Here are some cards that I made. I really love all things french including toile. I have been experimenting with embossing and love it! These images are all embossed. Stamps are from "Stampin Up". And, those leaves Carol Straus was so generous to part with and they are really vintage. I believe they are from before WW1. Aren't they just great?

Next up, I need to work on some color composition PC's for the trade in SurfaceDesign. After I am caught up with my trades, I really want to work on an art quilt.




4 Comments:

Blogger Micki said...

Your cards look fantastic.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna these are lovely cards. The leave are the perfect touch.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Beautiful cards Joanna, I love those you make just using the 2 colours. I had some of those leaves from Carol too, but haven't used them yet.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

They are just beautiful Joanna.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home