..

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Check out QA Newsletter

It's out! QA has published their weekly newsletter. Please all sign up for the newsletter if you want to see how to emboss MistyFuse. There is no link right now for this. But, I do have a link on creating the citrus fruit..here.

This has been such a great experience and has inspired me more to think about writing more articles. I really enjoy the process. I have a couple more ideas that I hope to write about.

Here are some extra pictures of embossing with MF.










10 Comments:

Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

ooohhh Joanna, these are wonderful....I can't wait o try this technique...and congrats on your QA article! well done!!!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

Joanna, got your article in my in box this morning and it is great. Well written and very inspiring.
I have just got some Misty Fuse so will be playing.

Looking forward to seeing other articles from you.

Hugs, Alis

7:33 AM  
Blogger Vicki W said...

I saw the newsletter article this morning - I will give it a try, it's a cool technique!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous Joanna, Congratulations on the article

8:18 AM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

Your tutorial is brilliant Joanna - you obviously know your stuff. And I love these samples you made.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Congratulations Joanna on a well written article.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Those are some beautiful pieces Joanna, I'm really liking that second picture, the deep burgundy, yum!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

Your article is great Joanna, and I love all the samples you have done. Thanks for sharing with us all.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Great tutorial!!! Now that I have my Misty Fuse (thanks Joanna!), I can try this!!!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations on a terrific article, Joanna! I tried out the technique and it worked great. The results are on my blog. Thanks for sharing your work.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home