..

Monday, June 04, 2007

Work in Process and Sneak Peak!

I have been diligently working on a small tutorial for Embellishments, which is the weekly newsletter for Quilting Arts. If you don't subscribe, you should! I think my tutorial will be in next weeks letter. I'll post a link when it does become available. Here is a sneak peak..and I shall say no more until the tutorial comes out .

I also have been experimenting with tissue paper. I hope to show the results of this soon...I shall call it so far "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly."


11 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

You've got my attention now Joanna
Can't wait to see the article.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Vicki W said...

Thanks for the newsletter tip - your sample is looking pretty cool!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Ooh, it's lovely Joanna.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks good to me!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

It all looks very intriguing.
Those colours work really well together. Can't wait for the newsletter.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

Ohhh!!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Micki said...

Love what I see so far. Can't wait to see the whole piece.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

This looks very intriquing.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

The colors and texture are amazing. Can't wait to see the article.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Faye said...

Joanna, Can't wait to see next weeks letter, looks very interesting... Thanks - Faye

12:32 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Oh I like the look of this - can't wait for the newsletter.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home