..

Friday, July 27, 2007

Black White and Blue

As you all know, I was on the quest for some "silver grey" for my silk fabric. Well, I did end up with quite a bit of pink, which will ultimately be turned into something else. I did figure out that you get a really beautiful "grey" when you dye blue really light. I'm thinking I like this. Also, it was funny, I was in a rush to finish up some of my black and grey combo fabrics and I didn't have a midrange grey, didn't feel like dyeing anymore, so I just thought I'll use blue. So, I'm digging the result of using greys and blues together. Here are some of the fabrics I dyed...




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna these are beautiful!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

They are lovely, subtle colours Joanna - really nice!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Wow Joanna these have turned out great.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

Gorgeous results Joanna.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home