..

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tag Book

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of taking a class to make a mini-photo album scrapbook style. This is the first time I have taken a class in scrapbooking. I thought it was really interesting and boy do those gals work fast! It was a great experience and I learned about some "tricks of the trade" and some must have tools. Once a quarter, they have this get together for weekend retreats, where they scrapbook into the wee hours of the night, quite the die hards! I hope to take some more classes in the future in making little books and cards. I still have to put in the photos of course. I was really interesting learning how to do little pockets, tags etc.









4 Comments:

Blogger Papoosue said...

These are lovely Joanna! I must admit I've an absolute ton of scrapbooking stuff in the house - I got into it a couple of years ago and haven't done any for ages now - but these little books and albums are my favourite things to do - I like to work small! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

What a beautiful little book.
Sounds like you had a great time.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Brilliant. I was thinking about making a tag book for the Textilechallenges challenge but I am not sure how to do the spine.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
I love being around other types of artists. It is so inspirational to see the way in which others work, the tools and supplies they use, and experiencing a different approach. There's something new to be learned. Your little album is so cute and well done!
Susan

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home