..

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Card Addict

I've been finishing up a couple of cards for Doreen for a swap that we do together. She just makes some of the most wonderful cards and I'm so glad I found her through blogland! We both love to do cards and work with fabric. I wanted to show you a small tag that I worked on in addition to some cards. I got this really tiny fairies to make 3D from. They are called 3D Mini. And, can I say, boy, were they tiny!! I put a quarter next to it so you can see how tiny I had to cut them. Quite a challenge! I thought that they would be great to do as little tags.

Also, I wanted to show you the lovely cards I received from the SurfaceDesign trade for color composition. They are all just so well made. Thank you ladies! From, left to right, they were from Norma, Judy, Carol, Jan.


2 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

The tag looks awesome. You must be cross-eyed now since cutting all the teeny tiny details.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Wow Joanna that tag is fabulous.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home