..

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Since when did grey become pink?

I've been dyeing up some grey combinations...here are just a few pictured. I used two different types of dyes. One was procion and the other was sabracon. The sabracon seemed to turn the silk pink (big raspberry). I really wanted this light grey. So, now I will just use the procion to get the light grey. I am wondering if it turned the silk pink because it was close to a year old or if it just doesn't like silk. Now, I have this load of light pink which I am not sure if I am going to try and redye or not. It is kind of interesting on the one piece how I got red and green in there...wierd. I guess this just means I stick to procion with black dyes. It didn't seem to have an effect on cotton.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home