..

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fabric Purchases

I recently bought these two fabrics. Although I don't often buy commercial prints much anymore, I couldn't resist these two. I'm thinking of dyeing them and seeing what happens. I really like this computer print..isn't it interesting? What is also interesting in the written text fabric is that it looks a little smudged where the change in color on the cloth appear. This must be intentional and it does make it look more authentic, both are interesting prints. And, since you were so kind as to read all my thoughts today, if you are one of the first two to put into your comments, "send me some", I'll send you some of the text fabric, around a fat quarter size, since I got a few yards of it on sale.


7 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

Am I the first to say send me some
gee could i be that lucky.
Doreen

11:20 PM  
Blogger Papoosue said...

I have to say, it's not a chore to read your comments! It's been fun looking through all your favourite postcards in your recent posts. And, I would love you to send me some of the lovely fabric if you don't mind posting to the UK. If you just want to post to folks in the US, that's absolutely fine too! I hope you have a good day.x

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna these are great fabrics. I rarely buy commercial fabrics either aside from batiks but I would have definitely bought these.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Vicki W said...

Those are wonderful fabrics - I've not seen them before! Overdyeing would be a great treatment. I'd love to have some!

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please 'send me some' of the gorgeous fabric. Do you know who the designer/manufacturer is?

Cheers

4:17 AM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

Very unusual fabric. I'm sure it will look fab overdyed :)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The fabrics are lush and it is so unfair that I can't get to read yoru blog until late in the day because of the time difference!! or I would def have been the first to comment. Can't wait to ssee what you will do with them. Give me some!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home