..

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Look Back

It's been over two years since I began making postcards, so I figured I'd take a look back and show you my top 10 best I've received and top 10 best I've made. I'll start with the ones received. These are in no particular order and it was difficult to choose just 10. There were many more I wanted to include but I also wanted to limit the pictures. I am showing you the 10 and leave my all time favorite for a later post. I also challenge all of you to post your own favorites and those you've received. It's a great reflection back and I know I love to see what others have done.



From Ann:
















From Francoise:



















From Hetty:




















From Heidi





















From Michelle:
























From Carol:























From Kim M:
































From Kerri:




















From Patti:

















From Jan Z:

4 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

I can see why they are in your top ten Joanna they are beautiful.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

These are all wonderful Joanna and I think if I had to choose a favourite it would be the one from Kim M.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Kate North said...

wow - there are some great cards there. I can't wait to see your other top 10 and your all-time favourite. Maybe I will borrow your idea when I reach one year of swapping postcards... oh heck, just looked at my postcard gallery and realised I did my first pc swap in July 2006, so I HAVE reached one year. Hmm, I think I will definitely borrow your idea!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

These are all special, but Kim's PC is incredible. Her sense of humor is fantastic. Very unique!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home