..

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Michelle's Gift


I won a gift on Michelle's blog. She sent me this lovely little bottle cap pendant and a pair of purple and green socks. One of my favorite color combinations. Thank you Michelle!

I know I have been awful quite lately. I haven't had much of a chance to be creative. I'm working on completing the Laurel Burch tile trade I'm in at SurfaceDesign. And, I wrote an article for Ragged Cloth Cafe, such a great website. So, stay tuned for this and add it to your favorites!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sequana said...

I also have one of those pendants of hers. Doesn't she do a fabulous job?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad you like them, Joanna! Will keep an eye out for your article. Saw the list of contributors - you are in good company! Congrats!

7:20 PM  
Blogger ShellyH said...

Congrats! Those are very cute items!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home