..

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Tutorial is Out

I hope you all are subscribing to QA Embellishments. My article is now out. It is about using Mistyfuse for turned under applique. I hope you all can use it. I know it has been a big help to me in working on my large art quilt.

I don't have a link yet since it is not in the archives, if you'd like to see a copy and don't subscribe, just send me your email.

Here's a picture of a heart I did with this method and a sneak peak at some lettering..



4 Comments:

Blogger Françoise said...

Nice article. Congratulations!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

Congratulations on the tutorial. Looks great. I'm going to give it a try on a project that just came up. Thanks.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats, Joanna - GREAT idea! Really looking forward to seeing your quilt when it's finished.

1:28 PM  
Blogger sharon young said...

Hi Joanna
Congratulations on getting your tutorial into print, no mean achievement.
I don't subscribe to the magazine, I only have CPS at the moment.
I'm doing appliqué for my C&G module and have been using MF to stick down flat patches but haven't tried turning it under, your heart looks fantastic.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home