..

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

September Calendar Girls

For September for Calendar Girls, I wanted to move away from flowers and focus on a word. So, I chose the word time, which was in the quote. Then, I thought about what was one of the most famous symbols of time...Big Ben. So, I took the image and I manipulated it into photoshop and came up with the backdrop for my piece. I also used stamped text as well. I wanted to make a small clock out of it so I added a time piece. So, this is a clock postcard. Although, you'd have great pains mailing it as a post card...but what the heck it's my wild interpretation:)





5 Comments:

Blogger sharon young said...

Hi Joanna
I can't tell you what a wonderful surprise it was to receive your delightful PC today. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what it was in the box, the face of the clock is perfect, just me ;-) and the idea of making it into a real clock was inspired. The BG is wonderful too. It sits on my desk next to the computer teling the time for me, I love it.
Thank you soooo.... much.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna that is too cool!

12:45 PM  
Blogger TracyB said...

VERY cool pc, Joanna!!
(does it run?) :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Debbi Baker said...

Wow!! Great interpretation - love the colours too!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Your CG card is just amazing Joanna and so original - gorgeous colours too!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home