..

Friday, September 08, 2006

Leaves

I have been experimenting with leaves for a swap on SurfaceDesign. There are so many different experiments that can go into the creation process. It's funny also ...how some of the most simple postcards can be the most beautiful. I really would like to experiment with the basic building blocks of shape and color. I think I might try this as an inspiration PC. I still have two more leaves and two more inspiration PC's to create.

The first leaf is done with a thin silk and hot water soluable fabric. I think if I do another in this concept I'll try some more "fall like" colors.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shadow effect on the bottom card, very cool! And the one on top is awesome, I like the way it sort of pops off the background. Nicely done.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

Love the green card it really has dimension. It would be stunning in fall colours too :)

1:11 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

I like these Joanna...my favorite is the top one. Can't wait to see more!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home