..

Monday, February 05, 2007

Challenge and Earth Day



The "stained challenge"is now closed and Debbi has accepted the challenge to make a PC. Here is what I will be sending her...I hope she enjoys it. In looking at Debbi's blog it looks like she likes bold colors like me. There are both silks and cottons in the mix.


Here is a picture of two journals I received from Carol Straus. The "grey with moons" one is mine from a journal swap and the other will be up for grabs in our Earth Day auction! You can click on the picture for greater details. So, if you would also like to contribute, please let me know. The deadline is March 10th.
Carol does such unbelievable work...I'm sure this will be a hot seller. It's such a great journal!





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of those journals are fabulous. Love love love that moon one. Gosh I am going to have a hard time deciding what to bid on for the acution!

2:18 PM  
Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I am so excited! You are sending so much I can make a whole bunch of PC. My goal is to use all fabrics for your PC. I am not just going to cut it and fuse/sew to make a post card. I need to do some thinking! I do have an idea. I need to go check a photo I took years ago.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

I'm excited to see what you come up with Debbi

7:21 PM  
Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

you're fabrics are awesome Joanna!!!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home