..

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Old Romance Comics



I just love those old cheesy romance comics from the 50s to the 70s. I bought some off of ebay. Some of them were in pretty bad shape, so they made the perfect experiment model. We are studying paper and fabric on FAF, so this is my contribution.
I still have some other great "one sceners" to experiment with. So, we will see what else these may appear on. I used TLS on the paper and here is the result...


I'm a thinkin a nice journal would be good for the next project.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Interesting idea Joanna. Looks good!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Cool. Neat idea.

5:08 PM  
Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

I have very old children's books in bad shape & was thinking of doing this very same thing!!! these look great!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home