..

Monday, January 15, 2007

Charms and Tahoe


Tomorrow, I will turn this postcard into my quilt guild show. It's one of my favorites so I hope it gets a ribbon at the quilt show. But, I am not certain if they will end up doing ribbons.
























Here are more charms! Remember my disastrous attempt at the Gauguin...well I think they make pretty darn good charms haha. That is the great thing about charms...you can use your mistakes to make great things.

Also, are some charms from my "elements" series. So, once again, I would like to offer the first person to respond their choice of a charm, just leave your email. Also, for those who are in my trade group on SurfaceDesign if you have a preference of which series you would like ...my first with the foil and satin stitching, my Gauguin series, or my elements series, let me know.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The postcard is excellent! I really like the light effects. I have been so impressed with everyone's charms. I admit I really didn't "get it" at first but now I think they are all very cool!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

You're right your Gauguin does make wonderful charms!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

The Tahoe postcard is really beautiful! Good luck at the quilt show. Great charms! I'd best get a move on with mine too...

8:34 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

I really like the Tahoe PC. How did you get such a wonderful effect with the water?

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The postcard is fab! and Gauguin's charms are wonderful.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My charm arrived today - thank you so much Joanna. You've inspired me to make some charms for myself now!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

Love your Lake Tahoe PC. Have one hanging on bulletin board.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home