..

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Frustration!

Don't you hate it when you spend oddles of time on something and it turns out like garbage liner material! I spent the last couple days on a project for a journal cover and I hated the front but thought ..I'll keep going but nothing I did made it any better. So, I've cut them up for charms! Now, I'd like to do something other than attach an eyelet to them. So, I've asked the members at SurfaceDesign to see what they can come up with.

I've also been playing with my embellisher...here is something small I created from silk and wool fibers.

5 Comments:

Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I had a fused wall quilt I have had on my design wall for months and hated it. Today I just took it apart and now it is stash to be used at a later date.

Love the colors of the silk and wool fibers.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's just about the learning process - and that's OK!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

I see autumn leaves in the piece. It's lovely.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific colors in this Joanna!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

Why not bond and/or stitch them to another backing in haphazard order, perhaps embellish them further - maybe you can still come up with a journal cover - unless it would be too bulky.
Love the embellisher piece - very autumnal.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home