..

Friday, May 18, 2007

Such a great response!


I've had such a great response from these dyed fabric interpretations. Thank you to everyone! I will announce a winner on Monday...so there is still time to play. Mags was kind enough to draw out her interpretations. Thanks Mags! Here is one that both Mags and I saw the same thing...so I'm thinking this one really has to be an umbrella. I also saw two hearts in there. I have to really check out Don Quixote since two of you saw this...really interesting!



Here is one that made me laugh..


From Meliss R..number 6. A vulture waiting for a chicken to get hit crossing the road

You guys are really imaginative!

I'm really going to have to look at all of these in more details. Thanks everyone for playing along!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mags is a genious at finding images in fabric!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

LOL Liam is my DH (The Tramp) and we didn't discuss it at all before we commented and found we both came up with Don Quixote! What fun!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Your Don Quixote is fantastic. Screaming to be stitched in your usual style Joanna.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home