..

Monday, May 14, 2007

I received these very cool tassels from Linda and Samantha for our tassel trade. Also, Alis and I did a side trade and I got this lovely angel. And, I received an unexpected RAA (random art attack..someone in SurfaceDesign said this name and I like it.) from Carol Straus. Thank you Carol!











































I've been working on some work in process items. One thing is this darn eye of the beholder trade. Tomorrow I am going to post some pictures of fabric and I invite all of you to help me out and join in and see what you see! I've got a couple of ideas but I need some more. And, for your reward you will be entered in to receive some yummy blog candy. More details tomorrow!



Also, curious, anyone out there in blogland also going to enter the QA door challenge?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alis Clair said...

Great goodies.
Hugs, Alis

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home