..

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Only a Mother Could Love..




Yum! I guess this is what a person with a fiber fetish would say! I got this great deal...this is what 50 yards of cheese cloth looks like. But, I must say it's better than cheese cloth. I'm thinking it's more a long the lines of scrim. I've bought the cheese cloth from the grocery store and this holds much better. We have this shop near by called The Rag Shop and they were going out of business so I bought it for .60 a yard. Do you think this is a good deal? I'm thinking it was. It was originally $3.00 a yard but I would never pay this. It dyes beautifully and I love the texture. I can't wait to put it to good use!

8 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

Holy moly Batman-you could cover your house with all that-but seriously I love it when a bargain like that turns up-it would work well under the embellisher-I can see a lot of uses for it.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

60 cents a yard! I would have bought the whole thing too.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

I'd say you got a bargain!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
I'd say you got a very, very good deal!
Susan

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT A BARGAIN!!! Lucky you

10:14 AM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

It looks very much like scrim to me Joanna and if thats the case yes you did get a real bargain - at todays exchange rate about half the price of over here. Well done.

11:08 AM  
Blogger lindacreates said...

Whst a deal! I am envious..... We expect lots of fabulous dying going on!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Papoosue said...

Wow what a great bargain, can't wait to see some of it dyed up!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home