..

Monday, October 23, 2006

Terri's box and a postcard



We all decided at our round robin to embellish the boxes we have. I added some gold swirls, a dragonfly, and some trims to the ends. My last box to complete with be Sue's box. But, I think I'll take a little break from boxes and try and get some other things done. I really loved the boxes I got from Sue and Terri and wish mine could have been more elaborate. It was a great experiment and all these different boxes are really great.

I also turned the softsculpt into a Christmas PC. I love to experiment but I also hate it when I spend a lot of time on something and don't have a use for it. So, this will be a part of the Christmas card swap at SurfaceDesign. I added some silk fusion and cracked ice to the base and added the softsculpt tree. I also got these great little microbeads that look like ice when you apply them. So, I put them on the edges of the gold of the softsculpt. You can double click on any picture to see greater detail.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

I like what you did to the box. What are those swirls made of? Your Christmas PC looks great too!

9:09 AM  
Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

I love the colors and dimension of the postcard.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love the box and the card. Fab use of soft sculpt, What did you use to coloour the background? I really like the choice of fabric for the background. Well done.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Love the box! It would look womderful hung with a soft light in it.

And that PC is gorgeous! Love it.
Linda Fleming

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful box!! And, I just love your postcard.... The snow looks so real!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home