Leaf and fabric
I thought about Terri's fabric some more and decided to add some more flowers and blue dragonflys. I tried foil and didn't like it. This was a difficult project because if I reck something I don't care if it's mine but when it's someone else's you want it to be the best it can be. I think this will be nice with some added embellishments into the next round which will be made into little boxes.
I also completed number 3 in the leaf series. I have one more left! Then, I am on to paper and fabric. I have these great little paper fairies that I want to incorporate into fabric. For this leaf postcard, I used painted MistyFuse as the backdrop. This was great because then the copper tissue leafs just stuck to it. The thing with the copper is that you have to be careful that everything sticks down or the copper then becomes wrinkled and old looking. I learned this the hard way when I took a postcard with copper flowers to my guild meeting and after everyone had seen it, I got it back and it looked awful..so I had to redo all the flowers.