..

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Inspiration from Apples

I haven't had much of a chance over the last few days to do anything fiber related. But, we went apple picking and I thought I'd show you the "fruits" of our labor. The last picture is of the nice "apple taart" we made. It is much better than apple pie because it doesn't have all the syrup type sugar to it. It is mainly made of nice chunky pieces of apple and is a great dutch tradition. Oh and by the way, the little guy in the pictures is my son. He is 2 years old and just loved picking apples!
I also must say a thank you to Francoise who told me about her camera a couple of months ago. I got a similar one and it takes beautiful pictures.







4 Comments:

Blogger Françoise said...

Nice pictures! :-)
And what a cute little guy!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Francoise took the words out of my mouth...LOL I second everything she says.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

I think your little boy is your greast work of art!
Peace-
Linda Fleming

8:24 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love your embellished boxes Joanna.
I have been inspired by apples a long time when I did C and G and I chose apples for one of my topics. Thanks for reminding me.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home