..

Friday, September 22, 2006

QA ATC

Here is an ATC, I created out of the challenge materials. Of course, I couldn't get all the materials into one ATC. If I get some time, I will also experiment with some of the other materials and make some more. I kept thinking Rome. Maybe, because I just got through with the mini-series Rome haha. So, I used a stamp and sewed it in with black thread. It's so difficult to work in ATC size when I am so used to postcard size.

BTW, I must say the Versacraft ink pad makes a great difference from some of the ink pads I tried in the past.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Very nice Joanna! Your theme and the colors work nicely together. I need to get crackin' on my goodies.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

I love how this has come together. Clever girl to use the stamped image as the basis for thread work :)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home