..

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Must Have


I just got the Quilt Visions book in the mail today. And..I LOVE IT!!! I bought their other book from 2 years ago and have been eagerly awaiting this one.

I say this to all who are not familar with this publication...this really is a must have for art quilters. These quilts they portray really are true art and it even includes a CD for close up action.


I am so inspired by the quilts in here. If anyone else has bought this book, I am curious which quilts they are most inspired by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Micki said...

Sorry, I don't have this one, but wanted to thank you for your comment on my journal.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

Joanna: I went to the opening of the exhibit in Oceanside, CA. The quilts are even more amazing in person. My favorites are Frank's Melons, The Light of Day and Canadian Sunrise. Which are your favorites?

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home