..

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Journals



At Surface Design we are doing a journal trade, so I am thinking of participating. I created this journal from the grids of ribbon I did with the Aquabond. I also used angelina and various metallic paints. I painted on black MistyFuse with the metallic paint. I first started out with a puff paint background but it didn't work well. So, then I added the other layers and wallaaahh. Also, I have a bit of melted purple cellophane in there for texture. I thought instead of journal why not a sketch book cover? So, I also added two side pockets for pencils and pens.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Well done. I like the addition of the pencils holders on the side.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Gorgeous, Joanna!
Peace-
Linda

2:16 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Very lovely! The colors are gorgioso.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very inspiring sketchbook cover!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

This is gorgeous! Wonderful colours!! The pencil holder is a great idea.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. The colors are fabulous. It's gorgeous!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Leanne Hurren said...

Yummy - gorgeous colours and textures.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Lovely colours and textures. So inspiring.
Mags

2:06 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colors you chose.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home