..

Friday, December 29, 2006

Fabric Charms



Okay...I'm officially addicted! I made my first two fabric charms and what fun! I learned how to use one of those eyelet gizmos and of course it took me a little bit of time to figure it out.

Anyways, we are having a charm swap at SurfaceDesign so I am going to have to make a few of these puppies. Here are my first two... The charms are only 1 x 1. I'll also probably attach something to them as far as beads...but we shall see. The great thing is you can take PC's you were going to throw away and use them! The first charm is sketched from ink and the second one is from a stamp that I thread painted. This is what I did for the charms. Also, I used silk fusion on the back. Next time, I'll try and match the silk fusion to the thread if possible.

6 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

These are wonderful. This swap is going to be so much fun. Thanks for enlarging the group, more is better, in my book.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done Joanna! I think this trade is going to be lots of fun, I can't wait to get started on mine.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

Only measure 1"? That is small and yet you've managed to get detail in there - congrats :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Your charms are wonderful, I'm so looking forward to starting mine :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Those are lovely charms Joanna. I can't wait to start mine now.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I love your charms - the charm with the face is my favourite!!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home