..

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Charm Bookmark and WIP

I've made these cute little charm bookmarks. They are not too difficult to make and can use them as bookmarks. I got thes 4 inch paper clips at Staples and attached a 1 1/2 inch charm. I also tried it with a 1 inch charm but I don't think it's big enough.
They are double sided charms.

Also, Debbi has been working on a great scene with some fabrics I sent to her. She was seeing a sea scene in the fabrics. This is funny because this is what I saw too! I am happy with my WIP post cards. I'll post pictures when I am done.



4 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

What a great way to use the charms. My DiL and GD want some to hang on their Mobile phone.

3:49 PM  
Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Great Idea! I have been saving my small scraps of fabric and ironing them onto scraps of peltex fusible. I do not have a idea what I am going to do with them but it is just fun.

I love how the post card turned out. On Wednesday I will be going to the post office. I am going to put the postcard in an envelop and I have not written a message on the back incase you want to send it to someone.

Blue, grey and green fabrics, Hum? Sky, water = sea. We may be secret twins lost at birth. Or great minds think alike.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

Like how you've used your charms on the paperclips. Just another small way of using textile art in our everyday life.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Great bookmarks Joanna

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home