..

Friday, March 02, 2007

Teapot and TAST

I received this great teapot from Sue. She made it with some of my favorite themes...retro romance comics. I just love it! Thank you Sue! I especially like how she thought about the placement of the images. For example, on the spout is a classic kissing scene.



Also, I haven't been doing any cross stitch lately since my time is very limited. But, here is a flower fairy I did a while back that I haven't quite decided what I'll do with it. I also bought some really big flower fairy cross stitches. But, I'm thinking I won't get to these for 10 years. I also have these teddy bear cross stitches I've been working on for two years on and off. I'll post them some other day.



Here is a picture that is not so great (a little fuzzy) but it is from my husband's grandmother who loved to do cross stitch. I love it! I have it hanging in our computer room/children's play area. But, I think every room in my house is a playroom.

Lastly, here is a recent picture of Laura. She is so cute and such a great baby! I love that she's got these big pudgy legs and face. And, she loves to smile now! My son is about 2 1/2 and is quite a rebel, he loves to be mischievous!



7 Comments:

Blogger Purple Missus said...

What gorgeous kiddies you have Joanna. Your son has such beautiful big eyes.
And lucky you for having one of Sues teapots.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your teapot! You reminded me that I have a big cross stitch project that I have (not) been working on for years. I really should get it out and get it done!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Françoise said...

Cute little guys!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the teapot Joanna. Your kids are beautiful!

11:44 AM  
Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

your children are little treasures...just so beautiful!!! you are blessed!!!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

I love your teapot and the children are adorable-I can see mischief in the eyes of your son and your little girl is a princess.
You must be one proud mama.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful little ones Joanna, I am amazed you find the time to be so creative:)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home