..

Monday, July 30, 2007

Card Trade

Doreen and I have been involved in trading cards since we both like paper and fabric! I wanted to wait to post some pictures until she got her parcel.

Our theme was to use shaving cream, fairies, and artist choice.


For the first card, I had great fun using shaving cream! I used some inks in the shaving cream and then I stamped the image. I also used inks to color in and some pastels for the skin coloring.






















































For the second card, this is made with paper fairies built in layers and then the backdrop is hand dyed silk.






























And, I love the 3D effect, so I tried this with a commercial print fabric.


































This last fairy wasn't apart of the trade. Just another I did, it has a backdrop of silkfusion and silk.





8 Comments:

Blogger Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Those are some beautiful looking cards. I really like the silk fusion background.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Wow, these are all just tremendous. Love that silk fusion background too.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

They're mine-all mine except for the bottom one--I just love how Joanna does these fairies.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

They are all so beautiful.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Micki said...

These are stunning. Love them all and lucky Doreen to receive them.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Oh, all these fairies - they're gorgeous. Lucky Doreen!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Aren't faeries wonderful. I especially love the shaving cream one!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home