..

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Gifts from Abroad



I received Doreen's package. And, boy, what a treat! Check out all the goodies! She made me 4 lovely cards. We did a trade using shaving cream, fairies and artist choice. I'm thinking Doreen needs to teach classes at her local shop not take them. I really like the torn paper effect she did on the art deco lady. And, the shaving cream card is made with fabric...isn't that cool. Also, Doreen gets these really special paper flowers and she sent me some. I'm very lucky to be able to trade with Doreen. Thank you so much for the trade!

3 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

Glad that you liked them Joanna
The Shaving cream on the fabric turned out well and I was really pleased with it.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

They all look fabulous!! Yes, Doreen is very multi talented....

2:45 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

What a fabulous collection. I haven't tried shaving cream technique.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home