..

Thursday, August 02, 2007

On my wish list

I've been looking for some time a good product where you can get airbrush results without a compressor. So, when I saw this, I thought this is a great "wish list" item. The problem is you also need to invest in the pens. I wish I knew how this would work on fabric. I wonder if they bleed? Maybe I should buy one pen and see. But, they give some really great results on paper from what I've seen.
This product (Copic) you just attach the pen to an air can. Pretty nifty eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Alis Clair said...

Well I know some people who have used them for air brush effects on mohair bears with great results.
But I don't know about other fabrics.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Karen Stiehl Osborn said...

You can use canned air with an airbrush, too. The issue is that you have no way to regulate the pressure, and as the can runs out, the pressure decreases. I am on my second airbrush, and I wouldn't trade it for one of these systems.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Elis Cooke said...

you could also try an atomizer. they are usually pretty cheap (under$6) at most art supply stores. They are fast and easy, just require lung power. Great blog! namaste Elis.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home